Monday, September 17, 2012

New Product - Check it out!!

Every bike should have one of these!

I don't know about others, but one of my biggest pet-peeves about motorcycles is dangling & jingling keys hanging off the ignition switch.  Not only is it annoyingly loud but it scratches the one area that we all look at the most - the handlebar/instrument area.

Over the years I've learned to just ride with one key and a soft key chain but now I have two sets of keys to loose (and I do, believe me).     

 NOT ANYMORE!   

I found this fantastic product for only $8 that solves the problem!  It's called the KeyChain Caddy and it works like a dream!


Yikes!  My triple tree isn't going to be pretty for long.



For only $8 you can keep all your keys together and save your bike from annoying scratches!
 


This product is a no-brainer!  It's cheap, it installs in less than a minute and can save hundreds of dollars in touch-ups and frustration.  It's made of 100% soft silicone so it itself will not scratch your bike.  Order yours now! 




4 comments:

  1. Link doesn't work. Website doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seven mile beach condo rentals including condo rentals, Cayman Island vacation rentals and more. Caribbean vacation rentals and resorts in Cayman islands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. star news

    ReplyDelete